Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Looking on the Brighter Side


Sometimes, we just need a little picker upper and I don't mean paper towels either. I created this card for my cousin in California that needs a little reminder that life can always get better. I used an itty bitty stamp from Unity Stamp Company. I just love their stamps. The base of the card is a dark green cardstock and I used K&Co. papers for the patterned papers. On my stamped image, I used tea leaves chalk ink to soften the edges. Ribbon, ribbon, ribbon - oh how I love ribbon. I seem to find it on most of my projects. And one final touch, I brought out an old tool that is a goodies. Decorative edge scissors. I used the deckle edge style at the top of the striped paper. You can notice it more in this second picture of the card.
Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. This is the stamp set that caught my eye and I had to have. I love the card you made Kim.

    ReplyDelete