Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Portrait Galore

In my photo storage case, I seem to have a few portraits of my niece and nephew that I have sat and stared at for some time. To scrap them or not to scrap them has been the question I have pondered. Well, the battle came to a halt and scrapping, of course, won out. Now my girlfriend, Kathy, would call this my over-the-top scrapbooking, but portraits deserve a little extra special attention.

 The title of this page plays on the fact that my niece, Rachel, is dressed as an angel. I created the title with glitter foam letters, dimensional paper flowers, and a rhinestone flourish. This all anchored by a piece of glimmer cardstock.

Now where to put the name and date of the picture took me a few minutes after the layout was complete. The layout already had enough going on, so I simply wrote name, age, and date around the corner of the photo. This actually creates a visual triangle between the title, ribbon embellishments, and journaling.
Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. I am stealing this layout for my portrait album, anytime you feel the urge to make more portrait layouts let me know, I have plenty waiting.

    ReplyDelete