Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Easter Greetings

Well I must say that this year I certainly procrastinated on getting my Easter cards made. It is Wednesday before the holiday and I just finished addressing the last one. They are on their way to the mailbox and will be in the postal workers hands tomorrow. 

This little bunny was the reason why I fell in love with this stamp set and paper from WeR. I stamped the image using Memento Rich Cocoa ink and highlighted the features of the bunny with Copic marker, Warm Gray W1. To add some more color, I lightly spritzed the stamped image with Moonlight Glimmer Mist. I tattered the edges of all the paper with an edge distresser. And topped the look off with  a flower, button, and ribbon.

Detail shot:

Have a wonderful and blessed Easter!


No comments:

Post a Comment