Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Forever Thankful for You and {ippity} Challenge Entry

This two week challenge that is being offered by {ippity} is all about Clean and Simple. There is only a few more days to get your entry into the contest - so hurry. Because you could win a $20 gift certificate to use on my blog to buy some {ippity} stamps. 


I used Forever Thankful for You for this challenge. I simply stamped the butterfly image onto a coordinating cardstock with Memento Rich Cocoa ink and punch out with a circle punch. Then I stamped the sentiment on the reverse side of the double sided pattern paper. On final touch, I added a little shimmer with spritzing it with a shimmer spray.

 

Detail shot of butterfly and sentiment with shimmer spray


Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Great card Kim!! Love the pop of red and this set is so adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete