Monday, June 6, 2011

It's Ippity Release Day!

Have you had a chance to check out the Ippity blog yet? Amazing things are happening. There are challenges that you can enter every other week to win a $20 gift certificate to shop for your favorite {ippity} stamps.

I decided to create with New Season, New Wonder. I just love this fruit stamp set.

Here is my simple and quick thank you card that I created with this set. All I used was kraft paper for the base of my card and for the stamp image base, two pieces of patterned paper, memento tuxedo black ink, chestnut chalk ink, three buttons, and thread for the buttons.
 
And with every order of $25 or more your shipping is free. Thank you for taking a look at the card and happy shopping. 


1 comment:

  1. Fabulous card Kim! The pears look like silhouettes and I love it!

    ReplyDelete