Sunday, May 22, 2011

Uniquely Unity...

 I was so excited when Archiver's called to tell me that my kit for the Uniquely Unity class was in. I immediately paid for it over the phone so that I would for sure get it. Then on Mother's Day I was able to swing by my local Archiver's to pick it up. And a crafting I began...

I love the papers in the kit and the stamps. Of course, I love the stamps - Unity Stamp Company. Love them! I created this card using multiple inks, Copic markers, ribbon, and of course, paper. I stamped the rose image using Memento Tuxedo Black ink on a ATC watercolor paper and colored the image with Copic markers. When the image was finished, I distressed the edges with an edge distresser. And a finishing touch of spritz with a pearl spritz. The patterned paper is edged with Distress Ink using direct to paper and the saying is stamped using Memento Rich Cocoa ink.

 Memento Tuxedo Black ink, Memento Rich Cocoa ink, Distress Ink Crushed Olive
Copic Markers - BG11, BG13, BG15, G94, G99

Enjoy!

11 comments:

  1. Nice job, thanks for the extra pics of supplies, it helps when I want to "stamp lift"

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous, Kim! The blue rose really stands out against the patterned paper.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE the colors you chose. What a nice, nice card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty, and this stamp set is amazing, so many possibilities.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OHHH! SOOOOOOOO pretty! I have not one Copic marker--and this inspires me to learn how to color! JUST gorgeous;)

    THANKS for stopping by my blog and making me smile!! Blessings to you:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice. Love the blue rose!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty card, I love the colors!

    Carol B
    ciaoitalia2007(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Kim - this is a lovely card!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so beautiful! I have not even opened my kit! Ism't that crazy? I am going to get on that today!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So pretty! I love the blue rose and the dp is gorgeous with it:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is just gorgeous! The rose image with the patterened paper is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete